We have very high cross infection standards and we follow the dental practice guidelines from the HSPC and Dental Council of Ireland.
- If you have an underlying medical condition please inform us before you attend.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have a fever, do not attend-call us immediately.
- If you have you been in close contact with a confirmed or probably Covid 19 case in the last 14 days, do not attend- call us immediately.
- Wash you hands thoroughly at home before attending. There are also sanitizers near all the entrances to the Swan Centre
- Please if possible come on your own to your appointment except in case of children or those that need a carer.
- Sanitize your hands immediately on entering our reception area.
- Bring your own glasses or sunglasses if possible
- Limit the amount of belongings you bring with you, ideally do not bring bags
- Keep Keys and phone , wallets etc on your during your appointment, do not place on worksurfaces.
- Your Appointment
- We see patients by appointment only
- You will be asked for a booking deposit to reserve your dental appointment. This is non refundable if we do not receive 24 hours notice (except if you are unwell)
- Please ring the practice when you arrive and the door will be opened by a staff member
- Upon arrival please use the hand sanitizer. Expect to be asked to use hand sanitizer a number of times throughout your visit
- We have 2 separate seating areas one on the left of the entrance and one on the right. We have organized appointments so that one waiting area is always unoccupied when you arrive.
- We may ask to take your temperature. Dentist and staff are also recording their temperature at the start of each session.
- Dentist and nurse will be wearing PPE, which includes sterilized gowns, surgical hat, protective eye wear, masks and gloves.
- You may be asked to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide mouthwash