We have listed the questions which people ask us most often at our practice. If you have a question that isn't answered here, just contact us and we will do our best to answer it for you. We also have information throughout the site on different types of dental treatment.
- Where is the practice? We are located on the top floor of the Swan Centre which is located on the Rathmines Road in the heart of Rathmines Dublin 6.
- What days are you open? We are open 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
- What days are you closed? We are closed Saturday afternoons, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Are you accepting new patients? We are very happy to see new patients of all ages at our practice. If you got a recommendation from one of our existing patients let us know so we can thank them.
- What does PRSI cover me for? The Dental benefit scheme is run by the Department of social protection and it provides a free annual dental examination to qualified people and it contibutes towards the cost of an annual dental cleaning. This scheme is available to insured workers and retired people who have the required number of PRSI contributions.